Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Process of Tea Thinking

I have been thinking about the following question for a while and finally decided to do something about it. The question is: "Which tea makes your process of thinking more effective?"

In this study, I am going to drink a different kind of tea everyday for four days. The teas include green, black, and white tea. To make it a fair run for each of these teas, I will maintain a healthy 7-8 hours of sleep, consume the same amount of tea, make the tea in it’s required temperature, and eat a healthy balanced breakfast every morning.

Since I’m a freshman attending college, this is a perfect set-up on experimenting which tea compliments our intellectualness the most. The factors I will follow in determining this are:

1. Enthusiasm towards the subject, if any
2. Resisting distractions
3. Being awake or not
4. Paying attention
5. Level of comprehending a lecture
6. Speed of your process of absorbing/understanding the material

I will post my results a week from now.




2 comments:

  1. This post gave me a good laugh - thanks! I must say I am impressed if you managed to get 9 hours of sleep a night and eat a balanced breakfast for four days. How did that work out for you? I'm curious, because with my schedule it's impossible... lol. In all seriousness, how did your study turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PuErh Tea is well established for its weight loss benefits. It works alongside the metabolism and helps to breakdown the fat deposits in the body.

    http://www.88puerhtea.com/p-1441--HealthBenefitsofWeightLossTea.html

    ReplyDelete